As technology has become an integral part of our lives, there is no surprise it has also become an integral part of education. Often unaffordable and tricky to understand, finding technology that works is a challenge many music teachers face. In this session, Dr Jim Frankel will introduce ground-breaking cloud-based solutions to address technological changes in schools. Our award-winning MusicFirst Classroom is an incredible new way to integrate technology into any music curriculum. This cloud-based, affordable resource offers tools and software programs that provide opportunities for creativity, music learning, and assessment—all in an easy-to-use platform, accessible anywhere, anytime on any device.
- Discover interactive, powerful online applications for teaching students about music, instruments, ensembles, genres, and composers.
- Learn about simple ways to get started with music creation and beat-making, regardless of a student’s musical background.
- Find out how you can provide for every student enabling them to explore and be creative outside of the classroom
- Learn about MusicFirst’s tools for generating customised lessons and assessments
- Find out what essential resources are on offer for GCSE and A-Level
- Learn how teachers can afford more time during the school day by providing students with accessible tools
Teachers will be given login credentials following the session to explore the platform and software. Suitable for Key Stages 3-5.
Click for session page
Dr Jim Frankel, Director, MusicFirst