A session on spending more time focused on music or drama and less time dealing with behaviour in the classroom.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
Suitable for all Key Stages.
- Understand the basic principles of energy management
- Know how to match the energy of the room to the desired energy
- Be able to design an energy map
- Understand how communication plays a key role in energy management
- Learn how to focus more time on music and less time managing disruptive behaviour
Rachel Hawker, Head of Academy , Rocksteady Music School