Stage combat training bonds performers, providing a strong foundation in storytelling and communication techniques, all while learning how to beat each other up, safely!
By the end of this session, delegates will:
Suitable for Key Stages 3 - 5.
- Have developed an understanding of health and safety rules
- Gained basic stage combat techniques for three different staging styles
- Improved communication skills
- Understood the fundamentals of storytelling
- Know how to develop characters
- Understand how to choreograph true to character
- Understand how stage combat relates to other performance styles, such as devising, physical theatre, musical theatre, classical acting, Shakespeare, and so on
Adam Milford, Stage Actor, Director, Educator, Theatre Workout Ltd