How disengaged school kids - surrounded by knife/gang cultures - became Wembley Superstars... and how your pupils can do the same.
Suitable for all Key Stages.
- Develop a curriculum that embraces the culture of the pupils in your class
- Appreciate the value and vibrancy of youth culture and allowing your pupils to take the lead
- Understand the role we can play in combating negative youth cultures (e.g. Knife Crime)
- Embed the principals of Authenticity, Community and Excellence in our work with young people
- Understand core elements of rap technique as defined by the Rap Club Curriculum
- Embed elements of a bespoke/personalised music curriculum within our teaching
Benjamin Turner, Head of Department/Youth Leader, Rap Club Productions C.I.C.