A workshop with games designed to explore techniques to allow the performer to be open to themselves, in the moment, and aware of others.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
Suitable for Key Stages 1 - 5.
- Allow themselves to be looked at
- Be more connected to themselves and the energy of others
- Better support the work in the room
- Be spontaneous but in harmony with the moment
- Allow themselves to feel comfortable with discomfort
- Be less concerned with 'getting it right'
- Be more generous to themselves and therefore to others
- Have trust in the work and faith in their physical decisions in improvising
Andy Johnson, Actor, Writer, Director and Drama Teacher, The Excellent Audition Guide