If there's no money in the arts, how can it contribute £101bn to the UK economy? It's time to give good career advice to students.
By the end of this session, delegates will:
- Have a greater understanding of the industry and how it works
- Feel better prepared to advise students
- Have statistics and information about the current state of the creative industries
- Have ideas for lesson plans
- Have direction for further personal and student research.
Adam Milford, Stage Actor, Director, Educator, Theatre Workout Ltd