A practical session for EYFS generalist practitioners offering songs and musical activities to bring traditional stories to life! Have gained a repertoire of brand-new bespoke songs for enhancing traditional stories.
By the end of the session, delegates will have:
Suitable for Early Years - Key Stage 1.
- Recognised the value of children’s musical engagement in developing language acquisition and vocabulary
- Explored props, toys and puppets to embed learning
- Recognised links between today's material and holistic practice across the EYFS Framework
- Engaged in music-making - playing instruments and sound-makers
- Gained confidence in delivering music to young learners
Sue Nicholls, Freelance Music Education Consultant