An exciting practical workshop by two of the UK's leading musicians to explore group singing in schools.
Suitable for all Key Stages.
- Understand the case for, and potential of, secular singing assemblies
- See how contemporary songs can be used to address difficult issues facing students in a way which is relevant to them
- Adopt a range of solutions for common problems when introducing and rehearsing new material with school singing groups to help learn the tune and navigate tricky parts
- Know what to do when pupils won't sing
- Know what to do when pupils find the pitch too high or low
Catherine de Sybel, Composer and Pianist, Hal Leonard Europe
Gareth Malone, Singer and Composer, Hal Leonard Europe